Greetings beloved friends and followers! I hope you’re enjoying a peaceful weekend. This morning I was up early and it was a beautiful, crisp winter’s morning in South London. I decided to take a walk around my local park. It’s such a blessing to be able to get some fresh air in lovely surroundings, despite living in a crazily busy city!
Here are a few snaps from my walk:
Ten Things I’m Grateful For Today
- A delicious meal out last night
- I met a couple of lovely friendly people unexpectedly yesterday
- There are lots of cosy cafe’s near my flat
- I live in an amazing city
- I slept soundly and peacefully last night
- I laughed a few times yesterday
- My ability to write
- I’m the owner of a working MacBook
- I’ve got plenty of amazing books to read
- I’ve got lovely warm clothing for the winter months
So grateful to God for countless other blessings!
What are you doing this weekend? Let me know in the comments 🙂